Almond oil is obtained by pressing two kinds of pink flower (Rosасеае) gender seeds, ordinary almonds (sweet and bitter). Transparent yellowish, odorless liquid with a pleasant taste.
With high phytosterol, amigdalin, tokosterol, triolein, glycerides concentration of linoleic acid.
Contains vitamin Е – a natural antioxidant, which slows down cell aging and prevents skin inflammation, vitamin F, which requires the functional activity of the sebaceous glands and promotes the normalization of pore reduction.
• almond oil promotes hair growth, strengthens them, retain their elasticity and radiance
• restores, nourishes, moisturizes, soothes and softens the skin pain
•is used for burns, skin infections, herpes
•in cases of ligament sprain
•strengthens nails and eyelashes
• A, Е, В1, В2, В6 vitamins
• iodine, lecithin
• polyunsaturated fatty acids: omega-3 (0.4%), Omega 6 (20-30%), Omega 9 (62-76%)
• intake – 1 teaspoon per day (see the section Additional Information)
• externally – rub and anoint (see the section Additional Information)
Using oil for therapeutic purposes, it is recommended to consult a specialist.
Almond oil regulates epidermal permeability barrier of the skin lipids and water balance, activates the cell regeneration process. It is the perfect massage tool, is used alone and in combination with other oils, in particular, for treatment of cellulite.
The skin absorbs almond oil, it has anti-inflammatory, regenerating and toning effects. Oil removes the irritation, preventing skindryness and roughness, nourishes and cleanses the skin, improves its water balance. Use daily for dry and sensitive skin cleansing, treating bedsores, various massage and mask maker, as a base for diluting essential oils.
Almond oil is used for dry hair, it gives luster, softens and stimulates growth, prevents hair loss.
It is used in cosmetic preparations, it possess softening and nourishing effect. Almond oil is added to the content of nourishing and moisturizing body milk, face night cream, neck and cleavage products, hand creams. Has anti-inflammatory effect, restores, nourishesand moisturizes, is used as anti-burn, analgesics and emollient.
Almond oil is suitable for problematic (inflamed) skin and skin that has lost its elasticity, for tired, flaccid skin (it revives and smoothes out wrinkles on the face and body, especially around the eyes), sensitive skin, which is subject to irritation and visible blood vessels` drawing, the skin becomes velvety smooth and gets a beautiful color.
In addition, almond oil is used against solar thermal burns, small skin injuries, in case of ligament sprain .
Other indications for use: dry dermatitis, herpes.
Types of use
• Masks and applications: base – oatmeal porridge (2-3 tablespoons oat flour diluted with hot water until a kind of cream mass), which is added by 5-10 ml of almond oil and a 2-3 lemon, rose and sandal essential oil drops or a 1-2 sandal, orange, patchouli and rose wood essential oil drops.
• Hot oil mask: on the moistened in hot water and pressed out cotton swab apply 20-25 ml almond oil, to place on the face and neck for 20-30 minutes, covering with a towel. Skin elasticity and maintain your fitness to carry out the procedures recommended 1-2 times per month. The mask is particularly suitable when there are changes in the skin age, man-made cosmetic products to reduce the negative effects of exposure.
• in case of loose, dry and peeling skin: 1 tablespoon almond oil add 1 sandal and rose essential oil drop.
• in case of rough skin: 1 tablespoon almond oil add 1 kiparisa, lavender, rose, lemon essential oil drop.
• hypertonic rash: mix almond oil with lavender or tea tree, or ylang-ylang, or chamomile essential oil in equal proportions. 4-5 times a day puddle hypertonic rash.
• in case of burns: apply on the damaged places of the skin almond oil alone or mixed with wheat germ oil (1:1), or by adding 1 table spoon of the oil – 2-3 kajaputa, lemon, juniper or geranium, grapefruit, rose essential oil drops.
• in case of ligament strain: 1-2 times a day for 20-25 min apply on the treated areas pure almond oil or add 1 tablespoon 2-3 kajaputa, lavender or oregano and clove essential oil drops, wipe.
• in case of oily hair almond oil is used in a clear form: before washing your hair a couple of drops of oil spread over the hair from the hair root to tip.
• in case of dry hair use the oil in the same manner, spread over warm wet hair after shampooing.
• for greasy hair – on a base of 2 tablespoon of cedar or cypress, or bergamot and lemon essential oil drops;
• for dry hair – 2 orange and ylang-ylang, tangerine or sandal drops of essential oils. These combinations can be placed on the comb and combed in your hair 2-3 times a day.