Pumpkin oil has hepatitis protection properties, reparative, inflammatory, antisclerotic, antihistamine and anti-ulcer properties. It stimulates the renal filtration and excretion functions for patients of diffuse liver damage, including the genesis of alcohol, with hyper motility gallbladder dyskinesia syndrome. Normalizes operation of prostate, reduces prostate cell proliferation.
Prevents the development of gallstones.
Restores cell membrane function.
Effectively protects against stress, fatigue; enhances and strengthens the immune system, normalizes blood pressure.
Effectively fights parasites.
Reduces blood pressure.
Protects of sunburns and accelerates tissue regeneration.
– for people who are suffering from diabetes and kidney stones;
– in case of prostatitis, prostate adenoma, colitis, heartburn, stomach ulcers, haemorrhoids;
– in case of burns, psoriasis, eczema, dermatitis, acne and rashes, eye diseases (for all – for external use);
– ro reduce hangover syndrom;
Pumpkin oil does not have contraindications, except in rare cases of individual intolerance (an allergy to the vegetable oils). It can be connected with all types of drug therapy. But in cases of drinking cold water and overdose, it can cause discomfort in the abdominal area, and bowel emptying can happen more frequently. This reduces the possible side effects with dose reduction. A possible regurgitation can be averted by simultaneous concomination of lemon juice or eating bread.
– Е vitamin (tocopherol is not less than 30%), А, В1, В2, С, Р, vitamin F;
– zinc, carotinoides, flavonoids;
– polyunsaturated fatty acids: Omega 3 (0.34-0.82%), Omega 6 (18.1-62.8%)
– L- tryptophan (amino acid)
– intake – 1 teaspoon 2 – 3 times a day 30 ml
– externally – anointing damaged places
For more detailed information on pumpkin oil refer to section “Additional Information”.
Attention! Using oil for therapeutic purposes, it is recommended to consult a specialist.
To obtain 1 liter of pumpkin oil, 2.5 kg of dry pumpkin seeds (30 pumpkins) mast be processed, as one pumpkin contains only 150 grams of pumpkin seeds …
But two or three teaspoons of pumpkin oil contains a daily dose of А, Е, F, В vitamins!
Kinds of Application:
– Prostatitis (adenoma) – intake 1-2 tea spoons 3-4 times a day, rectally — 3-5 ml microenemas or tampons must be placed at night after emptying intestines. Course — 800-1000 ml.
–Differentetiolgy hepatitis, cirrhosis of the liver – 2 tea spoons 3-4 times a day. Course – 600-1000 ml.
– Cholecystitis, biliary dyskinesia – 1 tsp 3 times a day. Course 500-1000 ml.
–Cholelithiasis – oil is used starting from 1/4 tsp. 3-5 times a day together with lemon or grapefruit juice subject to ratio 1:2, increasing it to 100 ml. Renewed bile and liver chemical reactions promotes segregation of stones.
(Attention! Pumpkin oil has a strong healing effect of bile, stone moving can possibly cause some pain. At the beginning of the course, it is necessary to reduce the dose, gradually approaching the norm. Course 1000-2000 ml).
– Constipation, colitis – 1-2 tbsp. 3-5 times a day. In severe cases – till 50 ml. Restoring gastrointestinal function, lower the dose to 1 tsp.
. (Attention! The water enema is mandatory before the course, further – oil micro enemas are recommended.)
–Renal filtration and excretion functions of stimulation – 1-2 tsp. Course 300-600 ml.
–Heartburn – 1-2 tsp., with or without food. Disappears after 2-5 min.
–Stomach, duodenal ulcer, gastritis – 1-2 tsp. 3 times a day. Course 500 ml.
–Hypertension – 1 tsp. 3-5 times a day. Course 300-500 ml. Repeat every six months.
–Atherosclerosis – 1 tsp. 2-3 times a day. Course 500 ml 2 times a year. Prophylaxis: 100 ml in a quarter (Vitamin F binds cholesterol in a dischargable form, not allowing to land on the blood vessel walls).
–Hemorrhoids – 1 tsp. 3 times a day. Ointing painful place – 3 times a day. Decreasing soreness, put the nodules into the rectum and sleep for 15 min. Course 200-300 ml.
–Dermatitis, dermatosis, dermatomicoses (fungus) – damaged areas washed with commercial soap oint 4 times a day for 4 weeks.
–Diathesis – intake 1/2 tsp. 2 times a day, topical (redness and itching removal) – 200-400 ml.
–Psoriasis, eczema – intake 1 tsp. 3 times daily, externally scale skin lubrication. Course 400-600 ml.
– Acnes rash – intake tsp. 3 times daily, externally: lubrication of the inflammatory place – Course 600-1000 ml.
–Allergies – the same use as in cases of skin diseases. Pollen: 2 weeks orally 1 tsp. 3 times a day. Oint nasal cavity and instil6-8 drops in cleaned nostril. Course 300-500 ml.
–ENT-diseases, paradontitis, stomatitis – rinsing, lubrication, applications. Course 100-200 ml.
–Hungover syndrome – is removed within half an hour, drinking 3-5 tsp.
– Colpites, erosions – in the form of bath and wipe. Course 100-300 ml.
–Ulcerative proctitis erosion, cracks. Course 100-300 ml.
–Burns – lubrication, putting on binds dampened in the oil. Course – 100 ml.
–Sunburn prevention, providing a quick tan with protection. Course – 100 ml.
– Flexible leather – warm masks. Prevention of wrinkles, stretched skin, swelling under the eyes. Course 100-200 ml.
–Baby care – rash, sweat illness, insect bites, diatheses. Course 100 ml.